Oregon (-7.5) at Colorado
When: Saturday at 10:00 ET
Stock market phrases like “buy low” and “sell high” can be used when picking games against the spread. Now might be the best time to buy low on the Oregon Ducks.
For years Oregon has been like Google stock especially the last three seasons under Marcus Mariota. They would win games, run up scores and cover spreads to reward people who bet on them. Now the value of Oregon has plummeted after a 2-2 start and the Ducks falling out of the rankings. Oregon got a taste of their own medicine last week as Utah walked into Autzen Stadium and won 62-20. An astonishing score especially since the Utes aren’t known for their offense.
Oregon tries to bounce back against Colorado who has had a rough transition to life in the Pac-12. The Buffaloes started the season 3-1 but the loss to Hawaii is inexcusable for a team that is looking to make a bowl game.
Oregon is going through some quarterback problems but I think Jeff Lockie or Vernon Adams Jr. can do enough to win as long as running back Royce Freeman gets going. I expect the Ducks defense to respond well after giving up 62 points last week. Oregon has the better athletes by far and I think this is the perfect time to take them at a bargain.
Pick: Oregon (-7.5)
More from Saturday Blitz
- College Football: Predicting the Winners for Each Conference
- Ole Miss Football: 3 potential 2021 bowl destinations for the Rebels
- College Football Upset Alert 2021: Championship Week edition
- Ranking 2021 Heisman Trophy contenders going into championship week
- Tennessee Football: 3 potential 2021 bowl destinations for the Vols